(From Banu's Cookbook)
1 package of Bell Pepper Trio (The package that contains one each of Green, Red and Yellow Bell Pepper)
1 Medium Sized Onion
2 Haas Avocado
1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Cilantro
1 English Cucumber
1 Cup of Olive Oil (this can be reduced)
1/2 TBSP of Black Pepper
1/2 TSP of Garlic Powder
1/2 TBSP of Salt
1) Mix Oil, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Salt and set it aside
2) Chop Bell Peppers, Onions and Cucumbers just like you would be for a home made salsa. Chop the Avocado's last.
3) Then put all the ingredients together. Put it in a bowl and serve it with either Wheat thins, Pita Chips or anything else.
4) You can also add optional items - Tomato (De seeded and chopped fine), Cumin and Coriander Powders and some Lime juice as well.
5) You can also add Shrimp or Bite sized Chicken Pieces as well.