2 Corn Tacos (Store Bought)
1 Cup of Paneer cubes (I cut them into kind of smallish cubes)
1 Cup of Cooked Sweet Corn Kernels
2 Tbsp of Cilantro - Finely Chopped
1/4 Cup of Finely Chopped Onion (I used Red Onion)
1/4 Tsp of Lemon Juice
2 Tsp of Date-Tamrind / Sweet Chutney
Oil for Sauteeing
1 Tsp of Jeera (Cumin) powder
1 Tsp of Dhania (Corriander) Powder
1 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder (Adjust this according to your taste)
Salt to Taste
1. Heat the Oil in a pan and add the chopped Onions and Saute until they are translucent.
2. Add the Sweet Corn and Paneer Cubes and Saute for a few more mins.
3. Add the Masala powders including the salt. Also add Cilantro and Lemon Juice and saute until everything is mixed well.
4. Heat the Taco's in the Oven per the box directions, take it out and fill the taco's with the Corn and Paneer Mixture. Drizzle the sweet sauce on top and serve it Warm.
1. Instead of Taco's, you can use Pita Chips, Corn Tortilla Chips or Papdi poori's on a plate and spread the corn paneer mixture on it and then add the sauce.
2. You can even wrap this mixture in a plain paratha for lunch box.